I’m not a tag maker. I mean, I make tags for Christmas, but they were never those manila tags that were shaped like tags. So when the opportunity came along to buy some of these manila tags, I jumped at it. It’s always nice to try something new..
I’m definitely not Tim Holtz or any of those other super talented people I see online that make these amazing tags.
But I do what I know and I like what I do..
When it came time to actually make a gift tag for a friend’s birthday party for their two boys, I was excited…
Here are the gift tags:
1. Lawn Fawn’s “Quinn’s ABCs” stamp set
2. Sweet Stamp Shop’s “Fall Gratitude” stamp set
3. Versafine “Onyx Black” Ink
4. Distress Ink in “Tea Dye”
5. Distress Ink in “”Frayed Burlap”
6. Hero Arts Hero Hues in “Green”
7. Tonbow Markers
These totally are my style and I love the way they came out. They are bold and clean and simple to make.
Do you make gift tags? I’d love to see how you do them!