2013 was successful for Cutie Q Cards n Crafts.
- I was able to challenge myself into getting into a blogging schedule. I was able to create enough to have content on my blog as well.
- I found lots of success with my facebook page and the interaction is really starting to pick up.
- I was able to provide some friends with some awesome crafts, especially party banners, which I LOVE to do!
- I opened the Etsy store to custom orders found on Facebook and found some success in that.
- I started scrapbooking
2014 will continue to be full of changes.
- I want to start blogging 3x a week (Mon, Wed, Fri)
- I want to continue improving my photography skills for my cards and other crafts
- I want to boost inventory into my Etsy store and not limit it to custom orders from Facebook
- I want to improve my blog page
- I want to scrapbook at least 5 pages a month
- I want to do a craft fair
- I want to sell at least once a month on Etsy (that isn’t a custom order)
- I want to start making videos
- Continue my 2014 card making challenge, challenging myself to a specific number of cards that I need to make a year
That’s A LOT to try to accomplish in one year, but seeing how much I accomplished this year, I know I can do it.
I hope everyone had a great 2013 and will have an even greater 2014! Maybe everyone’s new year be full of love and blessings.
What are your crafty goals for 2014?