Here is the third card in my little mini-series of red, black and white cards.
Have I told you how much I love this color combination?
Have I mentioned that these cards are all made with scraps? The only fresh pieces of paper I am using are the card bases.. everything else has been found in the scrap bin..
Without further ado.. here’s card #3..
1. American Crafts Bakers Twine
2. Lily Bee Designs “Persnickety” stamp set.
3. Lawn Fawn’s “A Birdie Told Me” stamp set.
4. Lawn Fawn’s “Interlocking Backgrounds” stamp set
5. Amy Tangerine’s “Ready, Set, Go” stamp set
6. Versa Fine Ink in “Black Onyx”
7. Stampin’ Up red ink
8. Foam pop up adhesive
I used red ink from Stampin’ Up on the red cardstock to add a cool tone-on-tone look for the background. It’s subtle, but present. I like it.
I really enjoyed making this card because it just looks totally clean and fun and cute.
There’s one more card in this little mini-series. I can’t wait to show you the last one!